- April 4, 2017
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- The Double Tree Hotel (near Lloyd Center) 1000 NE Multnomah St, Portland, OR
The Urban League of Portland’s Career Connections Job Fair gives job seekers and career changers the opportunity to meet face to face with recruiters from more than 80 of the area’s best employers. This event only happens once a year, so don’t miss out!
• Recruiters from federal, state, county, and city government will be there looking for great people like you.
• Talk to representatives from apprenticeship programs about their paid apprenticeships.
• Connect with recruiters from nonprofits focused on: the arts, education, healthcare, the environment, and social justice.
• Learn about the large variety of career opportunities in the private sector including jobs in: manufacturing, retail, hospitality, customer service, sales, and finance.
• Ask recruiters about entry level jobs and internships at their organizations.
*This event is free and open to the public
*Conveniently located near both bus and MAX stations
*Job seekers do not need to pre-register. Job seekers register on site, at the career fair.
*Download a PDF of the recruiter booth layout here.
*Event Facebook Page
Employers that recruited at the 2017 career fair:
American Queen Steamboat Company
Aramark Food Services
Bonneville Power Administration
C+C Social Marketing & PR
Cambia Health Solutions
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare
Central Catholic High School
Central City Concern
City of Beaverton
City of Gresham
City of Hillsboro
City of Portland, Bureau of Development Services
City of Portland, Office of Management & Finance
Country Financial -Currently Recruiting
De Paul Treatment Centers
Enterprise Holdings- Rent-a- Car
Family Care Inc.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Friends of the Children
Girl Scouts of Oregon & SW Washington
Janus Youth Programs
Kaiser Permanente Northwest
Multnomah County Circuit Court, Oregon Judicial Department
NECA-IBEW Electric Training Center
New Seasons Market
Oregon Department of Energy
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
Oregon Dept. of Corrections
Oregon Episcopal School
Oregon Health & Science University
Oregon Health Authority
Oregon Southern Idaho Laborers-Employers Training
Oregon State Police Patrol
Oregon Trades Women Inc.
Oregon Youth Authority
Pacific NorthWest Carpenters Institute
Pacific NW Regional Council of Carpenters
Port of Portland
Portland Center Stage
Portland Community College
Portland Community Reinvestment Initiatives, Inc.
Portland Fire and Rescue
Portland General Electric
Portland Police Bureau
Portland Public Schools
Portland State University
Portland Water Bureau
Providence Health & Services
Reach Community Development
Samaritan Health Services
Sysco Food Service
TerraFirma Foundation Systems
Worksource Portland Metro
Find more information on the event’s page.
Employer Registration for The Career Connections Job Fair
Please contact gro.xdplunull@enohrB if you would like to become a sponsor or vendor for this year’s career fair.