Wells Fargo, a long time supporter of the Urban League of Portland, is hosting an event where you can learn about available homes, down payment assistance and homeownership. If you have a goal to become a homeowner, you won’t want to miss the Portland NeighborhoodLIFT event, sponsored by Wells Fargo in collaboration with many other local non-profit organizations. At this event, you can find out if you qualify for the down payment assistance program and reserve your funds for 60 days — even if you haven’t yet found a property.
Date: December 13-14, 2013
Time: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Location: Oregon Convention Center, Hall C
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland, OR 97232
FREE PARKING: Free parking is available at the Oregon Convention Center’s parking garage with entrances on 1st Ave and Lloyd Blvd. You will receive a voucher at the event to pay for parking as you exit the lot. Parking at any other location cannot be reimbursed.
Admission is free!
Plan to spend some worthwhile time discovering the possibilities of homeownership — and find out if it’s right for you. Walk-ins are welcome, but registration is strongly recommended in order to guarantee the ability to meet one-on-one with a professional. Click here for a list of what to bring: It is important for you to bring all your financial documentation if you plan to meet with a home mortgage specialist to discuss qualification for down payment assistance. See the link below for list of documents needed to determine down payment assistance qualification.
Find information and support at every turn:
- Get help with your down payment — Apply for down payment assistance grants from local nonprofit organizations, available for a limited time to qualified homebuyers who purchase a home in selected neighborhoods. And grants can also be used with renovation financing. NOTE: Grants are available only to those who are approved for renovation or home financing and have household incomes equal to or less than 120% of area median income.Click here for more information about the down payment assistance program.
- Find out if you’re ready to buy a home by registering for an appointment to speak with an expert.
- Learn more about finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership at Wells Fargo’s video homebuyer education center
- Stop by Wells Fargo’s Affordable Home Tour viewing center to preview the features and prices of area homes for sale. Click here to view featured homes.
- For questions about the event, please call 1-866-858-2151, M-F, 8 am to 5 pm CT.
- Bring these listed items needed when you meet with the on-site professionals and discuss your possible home financing options.
- If you scheduled an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation immediately following your registration. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive a confirmation in your inbox.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Your appointment will be honored up to 15 minutes past the scheduled time. If you miss your appointment, we will work to schedule you at the next available time.