Why work for Audigy?
Doctors excel at promoting people’s wellness.
We help them excel at everything else.
At Audigy, we serve as a living toolbox for independent Audiology Clinics. When they need a brochure, we design it. When they need a receptionist, we find just the right candidate. And when they need to know how to grow their business, we’re the ones who chart out the path. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are always looking for diversity in our talent and our ideas.
Audigy is the industry’s preeminent, data-driven Audiology business-management group with membership spanning 275 practices across 750 U.S. and Canada locations.
Our Members represent…
10% of total hearing aid revenue
5% of hearing aid units sold
The highest audiology revenue per location in the industry
The highest patient-conversion rate in the industry
In addition to working with world-class colleagues, benefits include:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health care plans
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A membership to a local gym
- A really cool Holiday party and summer picnic
You will be responsible for expanding the company’s prospecting opportunities within the Hearing Care industry. You will attract new prospects that would benefit from an association with Audigy. You will capture new business opportunities, identifies likely prospects, performs cold calls to position Audigy as a business solution, and undertakes the scheduling of calls/presentations (membership overview) with prospective members. You are charged with positioning our strategic business plan. You are working in collaboration with other interested parties to achieve the outlined strategic plan. You are great at analyzing information and make sound decisions that have direct impact on the prospecting activities within an assigned territory.You are accountable for achieving results, motivating self to overcome adversity and achieve long term strategic goals.
- Actively prospects for leads secure appointments with decision makers and propose Audigy’s services to targeted businesses within the hearing care industry.
- Identifies and recruits new Audigy members by performing 75 – 125 outbound calls per day from identified data base, with a targeted goal of completing 6 – 8 Information Discovery interviews.
- Responsible for building and filling scheduled calls with potential prospects, with the understanding that multiple calls and conversations are necessary to win over a prospective member.
- Assesses marketing opportunities and target markets, generating leads, intelligence gathering on prospective members (Information Discovery Form), obtaining Non-Disclosure Agreements, and performs follow-up calls/activities.
- Initiates calls and once interest is established, introduce other Audigy Group team members to discuss membership overview.
- Conducts business development discussions with potential members and team members.
- Provides monthly summary of membership development activities and results.
- Supports the process by responding to prospective member inquiries.
- Participates in and supports Audigy events as requested.
- In conjunction with Management, develops and documents business development plan on an annual basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Accomplished sales and management skills with a proven track record of success.
- Previous experience in outside sales, preferably within business to business.
- A professional presence and outstanding presentation skills.
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-past environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in working with an organization that offers a rewarding mission and an outstanding working environment please apply to: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1625307
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1625307 →