Central City Concern’s growth has allowed HR to reorganize and grow its Human Resources Partner roles.
If you have excellent critical thinking skills, enjoy working with a diverse work group, and are friendly with outstanding communication skills, then please consider joining our mission-driven, cross-functional HR team.
CCC offers a competitive benefit package with amazing PTO accruals and 403b match. Other tangible benefits are the remarkable people you get to work with and being a part of a fulfilling organizational mission: providing a comprehensive approach to ending homelessness.
See our announcement below and our website for more information about CCC and to apply to join our HR team:
TITLE: HR Partner
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
SALARY: $64,000 – $70,000/Annually DOE
SUMMARY: The HR Partner is responsible for providing human resources management support to assigned department areas while facilitating alignment between program objectives, management needs, and employee fulfillment. The HR Partner maintains thorough knowledge of assigned department operations, funding structure, legal and regulatory landscape, workforce challenges, and culture to provide effective guidance to HR management decisions and processes that utilize current and innovative strategies.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field or an equivalent combination of relevant skills and experience.
2. Minimum of five (5) years working in a management-level HR position required. Experience working at or with a non-profit strongly preferred.
3. Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
4. Experience with a unionized workforce is preferred.
5. Advanced knowledge of employment and labor laws required.
6. Computer experience, including Word and Excel.
7. Must possess a current driver’s license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. Must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
8. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, TB test, and background check. DHS clearance preferred.
9. If in recovery, must be currently clean and sober.
10. Will be required to carry an agency cell phone for work use. Cell phones will be provided by Central City Concern.
11. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
12. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
13. Must adhere to agency policies of non-discrimination.
14. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles, and sexual orientations, treating each individual with respect and dignity.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.centralcityconcern.org/jobs →