Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Outreach and Enrollment Specialist
DEPARTMENT: BEST – Benefits & Entitlements Specialist Team
SALARY: $16.00-$17.60 Hourly
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
SUMMARY: The Outreach and Enrollment Specialist will work to provide outreach opportunities for community residents who lack access to healthcare and health insurance, provide enrollment and application follow-up assistance and build/strengthen enrollment collaborations with local partner organizations to increase health insurance coverage and access to quality primary health, dental, and behavioral care for identified community residents.
1. High School Diploma or GED required. AA or higher in medical field, mental health, or social sciences preferred.
2. Minimum one year of work experience in a relevant field.
3. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
4. Must have experience in case management, customer service or advocating for clients.
5. Computer literacy.
6. If a recovering chemically dependent person must be in a program of recovery and able to provide documentation of sobriety a minimum of one year.
7. Will be required to carry a cell phone for work purposes. Cell phone to be provided by Central City Concern.
8. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
9. Must possess a current driver’s license, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. If driving personal vehicle, must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
10. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects. Able to climb stairs several times a day.
11. Must be able to occasionally lift items of approximately 25 pounds.
12. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
13. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientation, and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY: Check out the full job description and apply at:
You must apply on the website and upload your resume and cover letter in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.ccconcern.org/jobs →