This position will develop, implement and maintain the data and databases associated with the HYDRA system. Responsibilities will include developing, testing, and implementing SCADA computer applications across multiple platforms, associated data structures, interfaces, on-line screens, maps, reports, and forms for new and existing applications. This position will work directly with customers and DA&M staff to integrate new and existing programs to meet user needs, to ensure data integrity, reliability and program structure, to provide technical support, develop and maintain documentation, user guides and training materials, and to implement an asset inventory management system for life-cycle equipment management. In addition, this position will help to develop and implement data management business processes, in alignment with DA&M program needs and broader data management initiatives in the bureau.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, SCADA database design principles, methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of, and experience providing technical support for SCADA application development, enhancements, failure analysis and resolution to meet user needs, to ensure data integrity, reliability and to support program structure.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, data collection methods from various instrumentation and the associated environmental data analysis and reporting methods.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, developing and writing documentation for application functionality, recovery procedures, user guides, training materials, and management reports.
- Ability to evaluate, and to develop specifications for assigned elements of system enhancements and maintenance projects, and to participate in evaluating vendor product packages and their fit with the SCADA computer system and field components.
- Ability to foster exceptional communication and rapport with staff and to communicate technical information clearly, verbally and in writing.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/portlandor? →