Craft3 has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, can-do Grants Manager. This position is responsible for developing and driving the cost-effective implementation of grant fundraising strategies that achieve and advance the overall resource development goals for Craft3. Duties include the identification of grant opportunities from diverse financial partners (foundations, government agencies, banks and other corporations), development of grant proposals, cultivation and management of grantor relationships, and reporting on deliverables of grant and investment agreements. This position will have an annual fundraising goal to support revenue generation for the company. The Grants Manager works closely with the Development Director, the Development Team, the Compliance Team, and other business unit leaders and subject matter experts across the company to maintain a diverse and stable funding base for Craft3’s work.
Development, Funders, Research and Analysis
· Develop and lead the implementation of Craft3’s grant fundraising strategy
· Identify and champion diverse funding opportunities and prospects in alignment with organizational mission and strategy.
· Lead the preparation of operating and capital grant applications from diverse funders, including foundations, governments, and banks and other corporations through writing, research, data analysis and communication with grantors.
· Achieve or exceed annual fundraising goals to meet budgeted grant-related revenue projections.
· Lead fundraising meetings/calls to meet with existing and prospective grantors to maintain and increase financial support; may require infrequent regional travel.
· Lead due diligence meetings/calls during grantor review processes; delivers documentation and responses to grantor inquiries, often involving consultation with various departments.
· Organize and deliver closing documentation to grantors.
· Manage award negotiations for approved grants, as applicable.
· Coordinate and oversee grantor site visits.
· Lead the development of interim and final funder reports on grant and loan awards, including the coordination with and delegation to the Compliance Team, sector and place leads, and department heads to obtain data and other content, and the analysis of financial, portfolio, and impact data, to support report completion.
· Actively participate in Development Team meetings, present grant opportunities, certain reports and discussion topics, and manage tasks and action items assigned to team members.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Graduate work in community development, city and regional planning or urban and environmental planning, public policy, or finance preferred. A minimum of five years relevant work experience in fundraising or resource development activities with successful track record is required. Broad experience and relationships in philanthropic, corporate and government funding segments preferred. Additional work experience at a CDFI or nonprofit loan fund or in economic/ community development, nonprofit management and/or community development finance a plus. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered as a substitute for formal education.
How to Apply
Apply online and view the complete job description. Application should include:
· Cover Letter
· Professional Writing Sample: Grant Proposal written the last five (5) years where you were the primary author, no more than ten (10) pages, pdf format. Redactions accepted if there are confidentiality concerns.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2019
For more information about Craft3 and our Benefits visit our website at: www.Craft3.org/Careers/benefits
Craft3 is an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4004523b-0570-402f-bc1c-f81f77519451&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=293706&source=CC3&lang=en_US →