De Paul serves the greater Portland community by providing drug and alcohol addiction treatment services. We are currently seeking full-time and part-time Residential Counselors to work at our adult residential treatment facility for day, swing and graveyard shifts, weekend availability is preferred.
Position Title: Residential Counselor
Employment Status: Full-Time & On-Call (Part-Time)
Shifts: Flexible days/ times
Pay: $12.50-14/ hour (plus shift differential for swing/graveyard shifts)
Residential Counselors (RCs) play an integral role in De Paul’s residential program by providing oversight and support to clients. Responsibilities include administering medication, assisting with day-to-day activities, and facilitating classes. Duties also include monitoring the behavior of our clients and intervening when necessary.
· Ability to multi-task and be flexible
· Candidates must possess valid driver’s license and be able to drive a 15 passenger van
· Knowledge of A&D, psychology, and recovery preferred
· Bilingual skills a plus
We encourage applications from those in recovery, but we require 2+ years of continuous sobriety for candidates who identify with being in recovery. A DHS criminal background investigation is conducted on all new employees. Convictions are evaluated for each position and are not necessarily disqualifying.
· Regence BlueCross BlueShield medical insurance
· Comprehensive dental and vision insurance
· Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
· 401K plan with Employer Matching up to 6%
· 4 weeks paid vacation & sick leave
· 10 paid holidays, paid bereavement and paid jury duty days
· Employee Assistance Program
· Discounted 24 Hour Fitness membership from $6.99/month
· Discounted meals ($2) on-site
· Online education tools for CEUs
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: gro.ctluapednull@sboj
De Paul Treatment Centers, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 3007
Portland, OR 97208-3007
De Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com