Do you believe the work you do should enrich the lives of others and improve the world in which we live? Would you like to work in a dynamic environment that values unique perspectives and colleagues who are passionate about learning? If so, we have a place for you at Education Northwest.
Education Northwest is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to helping all children and youth reach their full potential. We partner with public, private, and community-based organizations to address educational inequities and improve student success. While most of our work centers on the Pacific Northwest, our evaluations, technical assistance, and research studies have national impact and provide timely and actionable results.
We are looking for a Project Administration Specialist to provide coordination and administrative support to projects, staff, and external stakeholders. This involves coordinating logistics, travel, meetings, webinars, and material production for internal operations, distance learning, clients, and events.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
· Manage electronic systems for production and delivery of training materials, including coordinating and communicating with external partners and vendors
· Coordinate virtual collaboration and training logistics, including operating systems for such meetings onsite
· Coordinate staff travel and expense reimbursements
· Provide logistical and other support to projects, including proofreading, meeting and facilitator scheduling, 508-compliance checking, and document formatting
· Plan and coordinate logistics and support for training institutes, including producing materials and participant instructions, as well as assisting in marketing of services via web, email, and direct mail
· Coordinate office operations, including support for meetings, purchasing, and data and file management
· Back-up the reception desk
· Perform other, related duties as assigned
Ideal Candidates will possess
· Minimum two years’ experience in project coordination at a professional level; experience in a similar industry and/or environment preferred
· Experience in a project-funded environment
· High level of proficiency in managing complex project timelines with multiple stakeholders
· High level of attention to detail
· Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing across varied communication styles
· High-level proficiency with scheduling and data management in Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other software
· Strong proofreading and document formatting ability, including creating graphic presentations and reports
· High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree preferred
Travel and other Key Requirements
· Minimal travel required; may involve some local offsite travel by car or public transit, and/or out-of-state travel on an occasional basis
· Office environment, based in Portland, Oregon
Interested in being a part of this amazing and diverse team of dedicated individuals? Please submit your resume and cover letter at https://jobs.localjobnetwork.com/j/35846839
Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
Position will remain open until filled
Find out more about Education Northwest by connecting with us on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/educationnorthwest and/or following us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/#!/educationnw
Education Northwest is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.localjobnetwork.com/j/35846839 →