Looking for a great part-time job with set work hours and a fun, supportive work environment?
Have the desire to assist with providing a vital service for your customers and the skills to succeed in delivering consistently high quality service?
Have call center or other customer service experience that you are ready to put to good use in a team environment?
First Transit, contractor for the TriMet LIFT Program, is currently recruiting for part-time Reservationists. The position includes receiving calls and making reservations for clients using the LIFT service. The ideal candidate will be friendly, responsible, have some background in a call center environment and will enjoy working with the elderly or people with disabilities.
Several part-time positions available!
Our small call center is open seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call Center hours are 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. and shifts may vary.
Employees will also receive a FREE annual TriMet bus pass after 30 days of employment.
• Pre employment drug screen and background check
• Call center / customer service experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
• Ability to communicate in the English language both orally and in writing
• Good organizational skills and be detail oriented
• Good interview skills, ability to ask questions and document answers
• Computer skills, navigation through multiple screens is important
• Type 35+ wpm
If you are interested in this position and meet these requirements, please apply at apply.firstgroupcareers.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://apply.firstgroupcareers.com/vacancy/reservationist---1275--hr---part-time-23564/23719/description/ →