Looking for a great full-time job with set work hours and a fun, supportive work environment?
Have the desire to assist with providing a vital service for your customers and the skills to succeed in delivering consistently high quality service?
Have call center or other customer service experience that you are ready to put to good use in a team environment?
First Transit, contractor for the TriMet LIFT Program, is currently recruiting for part-time Reservationists. The position includes receiving calls and making reservations for clients using the LIFT service. The ideal candidate will be friendly, responsible, have some background in a call center environment and will enjoy working with the elderly or people with disabilities.
Part-time positions are 25 hours per week.
Our small call center is open seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call Center hours are 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. and shifts may vary.
Employees will also receive a FREE annual TriMet bus pass.
• Pre employment drug screen and background check
• HS Diploma / GED
• Call center / customer service experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
• Ability to communicate in the English language both orally and in writing
• Good organizational skills and be detail oriented
• Good interview skills, ability to ask questions and document answers
• Computer skills
• Type 35+ wpm
If you are interested in this position and meet these requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter.
(We regret that due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we currently only contact applicants who most closely match our job requirements.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com