Calling all HR pros who want to give back to your community as you exercise your HR chops…
Friends of the Children – Portland has an exciting opportunity for a multi-tasking guru who loves human resources and all the important administrative tasks associated with it. Our current amazing HR Specialist is relocating, so this rare opening is available.
The HR Specialist will partner closely with and report to the Human Resources Manager while enjoying a wide variety of independent responsibilities, including administration of the following:
- HR & Payroll legal compliance reporting
- HR files
- Staffing (recruiting, background checks, onboarding)
- HR information systems
If you want to contribute to an organization whose sole purpose is to care for our most vulnerable children and you meet the requirements outlined below, please apply today.
- Minimum of four years HR/Payroll/Benefits administration and HR compliance experience
- Demonstrated excellent communication and customer service skills
- Record of successfully multi-tasking and managing time while staying organized
- Experience as an equity and inclusion champion
- Graduation from High School
- Associates degree
- Coursework or certification in HR
Friends of the Children supports a work/life balance and offers a rich employer-paid benefits package including subsidized optional coverages, a 401(k) plan with employer contributions, and generous vacation and sick leave. Final job offers are contingent on successful passing of a full background and drug screening.
Starting salary range: $44,854 – $50,461 annually
If interested please apply via the link provided!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://friends-of-the-children-pdx.hiringthing.com/job/122755/human-resources-specialist →