Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington is seeking a Program Registration Specialist. The Program Registration Specialist builds overnight camp sessions within our customer relationship management platforms (Salesforce and UltraCamp), maintains records and ensures accuracy of data in the CRMs. This role provides administrative support, including reporting out of the CRMs, for the Program team. Additionally, the Program Registration Specialist provides customer service and support to members with program activities and overnight camp sessions including assisting with registrations, answering questions, accepting payments, processing refunds and cancelations.
Our Organization: We are the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. We serve to help every girl discover their strengths and unlock their full potential. We prepare girls to empower themselves to be leaders in their lives and in the world. Girl Scouts is Girl-led, volunteer-supported, and over 20,000 strong throughout our service area. Through scouting, we help girls builds courage, confidence, and character to make the world a better place. We believe:
- Every girl has the power to change the world.
- Our job is to provide programs, facilities, and support.
- Our duty is to help members and volunteers maximize their positive impact.
- Our employees deserve great benefits for doing great work.
The Position: This is a full-time position, with base compensation starting $17 per hour, $18 if Spanish/English bilingual.
- Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability
- We also provide a generous retirement plan, paid time off, and paid holidays
- See more details on our website
- Highly computer proficient
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organized
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills – spoken and written
- Collaboration/team work
- Able to life and carry up to 20 lbs
- Must work occasional evening and weekends to provide event support
- Experience with SalesForce, other CRM, or database system
- Experience creating, running, and analyzing reports
- Preferred: Spanish/English Bilingual
- Provide administrative support to Program team, including overnight camp
- Support other program team functions such as highest awards, troop travel, and large-scale events
- Manage two customer relationship management platforms (Salesforce and UltraCamp)
- Assist customers with program registration, including processing payments, refunds, and cancelations
- Provide customer support and answer customer inquiries
- Track and confirm all aspects of the registration process for council-sponsored program opportunities
- Support program activities and overnight camp including registration, creating rosters, reporting, receipting, and document storage
- Database maintenance and cleanup
The Location: This position works out of our Southwest Portland Service Center. We are close to Downtown, Beaverton, and Hillsboro, near Multnomah Village.
Why you should apply:
- Meaningful Work. Get paid to support an amazing nonprofit organization and make a positive difference in the world, every day
- Supportive Culture. Our culture is supportive and collaborative. The same principles that apply to our members, apply to our staff, because we are members too!
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion. We encourage, value and honor diversity, and support an culture of equity and inclusion. We are committed to fostering racial and ethnic diversity at every level of the organization. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Health Benefits. We offer generous health, dental, and vision plan options, some with no employee premium costs
- Retirement Contribution. Eligible employees receive 3.5% employer contribution, no employee match required
- Paid Time Off. Full-time employees can earn up to 22 days of PTO per year, and 11 paid holidays per year
- Peace of mind. Eligible employees receive employer paid Life/AD&D, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability Insurance
How to Apply:
- Submit your application with resume via our careers site at https://www.vscyberhosting.com/girlscoutsosw/Careers.aspx?req=2019-300%20PROG-004&Type=JOBDESCR
- Applications not submitted through our website will not be considered.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.vscyberhosting.com/girlscoutsosw/Careers.aspx?req=2019-300%20PROG-004&Type=JOBDESCR →