About GridWorks IC
GridWorks IC is a white label operator of high quality non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) services for Medicaid managed care health plans. IC stands for Integration Contractor and our mission is to integrate community-based systems to achieve a better NEMT experience for end-users. We collaborate with community partners to integrate and support existing systems to deliver the highest quality services possible.
Beginning June 1, 2018 GridWorks IC will lead the new management team responsible for operating Ride to Care. Ride to Care is the non-emergency medical transportation program for Oregon Health Plan members enrolled in the Health Share of Oregon Coordinated Care Organization.
About the Job
The Member Support Agent role ensures our members receive high-quality support during their initial encounters with the Ride to Care program. Based in our downtown Portland, OR offices, this person reports to the Intake Supervisor. Serving as the first point of contact with members, you will work to understand each member’s unique needs. Beyond ensuring amazing customer experiences on the frontline, you will provide meaningful feedback to our greater team to ensure we build the best NEMT experience possible. The Member Support Agent is a critical team player who works in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a passionate team and must deliver daily.
- Act as frontline support for members, managing calls seamlessly
- Ensure effective and positive resolutions for all intake calls
- Understand member needs and assist in arranging the most appropriate transportation solution, either in-house or through external partners
- Work closely with the greater Integration Contractor team, and external partners to develop best practices.
- Prioritize tasks in an organized, expedited and proactive manner
- Provide feedback on programs and processes directly related to the position
- At least two years of experience working in a high-volume call center environment or similar relevant experience
- Exceptional customer service skills including an ability to empathize with members and to listen effectively
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect your ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Demonstrated experience using standard office software (such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps for Business) and web-based technologies (such as Box, Google Drive, etc.)
- Qualifying criminal background
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Experience with technical Software as a Service (SaaS) Customer
- Relationship Management tools, like Hubspot, Salesforce
- Experience with RingCentral or similar call center software.
We will be conducting informal interviews during hiring events in mid-April. If you are a fit for this role, we will reach out to you to schedule a hiring event date.
If we decide to move forward with your candidacy after these hiring events, you will be invited in for a formal interview at our office in downtown Portland.
We are hiring a total of ten (10) candidates for these positions. Candidates will be pooled into two different start dates at the end of April to mid-May.
All starting salaries will be $16 – 18/hour. As an hourly position, this role is classified as non-exempt from FLSA regulations relating to overtime.
Core working hours for the position will be Monday – Friday, 8:00a – 5:00p. Limited night and weekend work opportunities may be available for interested candidates.
- New office in downtown Portland
- Health and vision insurance plans with company contribution
- Simple IRA savings plan with up to 3% company match
- Fully paid transit pass or partially subsidized parking
- “10% Time” – time carved out each month for employees to pursue an activity of choice related to Gridworks IC’s mission
- Continuing education and accreditation opportunities
GridWorks IC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://gridworks.applytojob.com/apply/wTxja8sQDK/Member-Support-Agent?source=UrbanLeague →