- Title: Membership Services Coordinator
- Classification: Full-Time, Non-exempt
- Department: Membership Services
- Reports to: Membership Services Manager
- Location: We are hiring for two Portland locations — 7650 SW Capitol Highway and 1636 NW Lovejoy Street
- Salary Range: $32,000-$35,000, based on experience and skill set
Help us take Living Room Realty to the next level!
Living Room Realty, is actively seeking a Membership Services Coordinator to join the agent support team. The right candidate will have great attention to detail, enjoy taking ownership of projects, and will find joy in seeking out new projects to preempt the needs of the team, the agents, and the company.
The Membership Services Coordinator will be primarily focused on creating a welcoming and beautiful environment for our agents, their clients, and the public, as well as working on short and long term projects for agents and the company. Most importantly, the right candidate will find joy through service.
At Living Room Realty, we are committed to our core values and we strive to live them every day.
To promote, honor and embrace the culture within our community.
To create meaningful and powerful relationships in our community.
To honor ourselves and those around us by doing what we say and saying what we mean.
To cultivate joy through energy and gratitude.
To create achievement and enjoyment each day.
To appreciate and value what we have in order to create true generosity.
To achieve excellence through distinctive client experience and service.
To seek relevance, beauty and meaning in all we do.
Our values manifest themselves as a group of dynamic and creative learners who are passionate about improving every day, producing inspired and effective work, and who understand that life is too short to not enjoy yourself along the way.
Our promise to our clients is to continually innovate and deepen their relationships with their customers. For the “A player” (someone in the top 10% of talent for any position) looking for something special, this position is the opportunity for you.
- Do you have a passion for serving others?
- Do you have a high level of attention to detail?
- Do you love design that is simple, beautiful, and intuitive?
- Are you looking for a place to learn and challenge yourself every day?
- Are you able to maintain calm in times of stress?
- Do you focus on priorities to achieve set goals?
- Do you value the people you work with as much as the work itself?
- Do you look at work as a career rather than just a job?
- Are you inspired by the opportunity to address and solve interesting problems?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you!
Living Room Realty is a successful Portland, Oregon based residential and commercial real estate, tenant placement, and property management company that helps individuals and families make room to live.
Using neighborhood-smarts and ingenuity, our agents help clients find the answer. We know choosing a home amounts to more than closet space, good light, and square footage; it’s discovering the place to dream, create, and express your way of life and contribute to your community. Our agents use vision and heart, matching people with a house that becomes home. Whether it’s time to buy or sell, we deliver confident representation that moves quickly and maximizes value.
We are more than residential realtors. If you’re a renter, we find the right home or apartment in a neighborhood that suits your style. If you’re an investor, we’ll manage your property, placing and managing tenants while handling property maintenance. Want to start or move a business? Our commercial brokers help navigate Portland’s diverse commercial districts, ensuring you get the right location for your enterprise to thrive.
Living Room is the first West Coast brokerage to earn B Corp certification and is Gold Certified for Sustainability at Work by the City of Portland. Living Room has been honored with the Oregon Ethics in Business Award, 2014; The Oregonian’s Top Workplaces Award, 2014-2016, the Willamette Week Best of Portland Award, 2015 and Oregon Business 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon 2017. Our Owner and Founder has been honored as one of Portland’s Top 40 under 40 and is an Orchid Award recipient for Business and Civic Contributions. Living Room has been featured on OPB’s Think Out Loud and in The Oregonian, Portland Business Journal, Realtor.com, and Portland Monthly.
Living Room Realty is seeking a dynamic Membership Services Coordinator to help take our client support team to the next level.
- Create a welcoming, beautiful environment for our agents, their clients, and the community
- Act as the first point of contact for the company via phone, email, and website chat
- Provide excellent service focused on helping agents create a sustainable, successful businesses
- Work closely with our staff to set and exceed company goals in alignment with our values
- Maintain office and supplies ensuring that agents always have what they need to be successful
- Clearly document processes to avoid confusion and rework
- Write engaging descriptive copy for use in marketing materials
- Maintain systems to support our agents and staff
- Work closely with the team to ensure work is completed on schedule
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications (1-2 years of each)
- Self-starter with proven ability to meet or exceed goals and deadlines
- Highly detail oriented, stellar written and oral communication skills
- Friendly and welcoming, able to communicate easily with diverse populations
- Proven ability to adapt to the changing needs of the company
- Experience with Gmail, Google Apps, and Apple computers required
- Design skills and Adobe InDesign experience preferred
Living Room Realty is committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment full of great people who share, demonstrate, and live our core values. We take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, vision, and mission/purpose and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and clients. Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical coverage reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% contribution
- Company paid ongoing training and personal development
- Vacation, personal time off, and company paid holidays
- Vacation bonus
- Pre and post natal support
- Outstanding working environment
- Family friendly atmosphere and culture
- Working with other “A players” driven to create great results
“Living Room Realty is the coolest and most empowering place that I have ever been employed. The ownership and staff are evolved and dynamic thinkers. This environment allows lot of latitude for ideas to be presented, nourished, and unleashed into the larger community. I often found myself with the freedom and responsibility to pursue any course of action of my choosing when situations arose. Being given the chance to spread my wings, and sometimes fail, was pretty empowering; those opportunities also made success more frequent and powerful. I remember being a year end planning meeting one time and talking about some big-picture ideas for the new year. Jenelle (the owner) said something like: “if a person just wants someone to tell them what to do everyday, then this is the wrong place to work.” That culture of allowing new ideas, ownership of projects, and collaboration really sums up what it is like to work at LRR. As a broker I couldn’t imagine hanging my license anywhere else and during my time as the Managing Principal Broker I was so proud to be part of the leadership team.”
-Drew Burchette, former Managing Principal Broker
How to Apply
We have a more thorough hiring process than most small businesses. This is because we believe that the cost of a mis-hire is enormous on both an individual and a company. Our process consists of several interviews, an analysis of your career history, and in-depth reference checks. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our process. We want you to find the ideal position for your skill set and strengths.
If you feel you can contribute to a dynamic, growing company, please begin by filling out our online application.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you. No phone calls, emails, or walk-ins will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/30022 →