Help us take Living Room Realty to the next level!
Living Room Property Management strives to provide first in class customer service by providing an exceptional living experience for our tenants while taking great care in coordinating care of our owners’ properties.
At Living Room Realty, we are committed to our core values and we strive to live them every day.
To promote, honor and embrace the culture within our community.
To create meaningful and powerful relationships in our community.
To honor ourselves and those around us by doing what we say and saying what we mean.
To cultivate joy through energy and gratitude.
To create achievement and enjoyment each day.
To appreciate and value what we have in order to create true generosity.
To achieve excellence through distinctive client experience and service.
To seek relevance, beauty and meaning in all we do.
Our values manifest themselves as a group of dynamic and creative learners who are passionate about improving every day, producing inspired and effective work, and who understand that life is too short to not enjoy yourself along the way.
Our promise to our clients is to continually innovate that deepen their relationships with their customers. For the “A player” (someone in the top 10% of talent for any position) looking for something special, this position is the opportunity for you.
- Do you have a passion for serving others?
- Do you have a high level of attention to detail?
- Do you love systems that are simple, beautiful, and intuitive?
- Are you looking for a place to learn and challenge yourself every day?
- Are you able to maintain calm in times of stress?
- Do you focus on priorities to achieve set goals?
- Do you value the people you work with as much as the work itself?
- Do you look at work as a career rather than just a job?
Are you inspired by the opportunity to address and solve interesting problems? If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you!
Living Room Realty is a successful Portland, Oregon based residential and commercial real estate, tenant placement, and property management company that helps individuals and families make room to live.
Using neighborhood-smarts and ingenuity, our agents help clients find the answer. We know choosing a home amounts to more than closet space, good light, and square footage; it’s discovering the place to dream, create, and express your way of life and contribute to your community. Our agents use vision and heart, matching people with a house that becomes home. Whether it’s time to buy or sell, we deliver confident representation that moves quickly and maximizes value.
We are more than residential realtors. If you’re a renter, we find the right home or apartment in a neighborhood that suits your style. If you’re an investor, we’ll manage your property, placing and managing tenants while handling property maintenance. Want to start or move a business? Our commercial brokers help navigate Portland’s diverse commercial districts, ensuring you get the right location for your enterprise to thrive.
Living Room is the first West Coast brokerage to earn B Corp certification and is Gold Certified for Sustainability at Work by the City of Portland. Living Room has been honored with the Oregon Ethics in Business Award, 2014; The Oregonian’s Top Workplaces Award, 2014-2016, the Willamette Week Best of Portland Award, 2015 and Oregon Business 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon 2017. Our Owner and Founder has been honored as one of Portland’s Top 40 under 40 and is an Orchid Award recipient for Business and Civic Contributions. Living Room has been featured on OPB’s Think Out Loud and in The Oregonian, Portland Business Journal, Realtor.com, and Portland Monthly.
Living Room is seeking a reliable, skilled Maintenance Technician to help sustain our high level of excellence in caring for our landlords’ investments and our tenants’ homes.
- Coordinate tenant access for service requests
- Maintain a log of hours worked and mileage for client billing
- After hours emergency response including some periodic emergency maintenance on-call duties and vendor coordination
- Maintain Appfolio including properly noting repairs on service requests and documenting materials purchases
- Turning over vacant units to market ready condition
- Maintenance work to include but not limited to:
- Drywall repair and installation
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Unclog plumbing drains of all types
- Maintenance related to turnovers of units
- HVAC filter changes upon turn and visual inspections of systems for troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot and repair fridges, stoves, dishwashers
- Window and door repair
- Removal of abandoned property
- Basic carpentry
- Basic plumbing (p traps, etc)
- Repair and maintenance of building interiors and exteriors
- 2 years experience with general apartment and single family home maintenance
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills required
- Self-starter able to work with little supervision
- Collaborative and able to work well with a team
- Creative problem solver
- Clean driving record
- Able to pass a background check
- Experience with Appfolio a plus
- Contractor’s license a plus
Living Room Realty is committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment full of great people who share, demonstrate, and live our core values. We take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, vision, and mission/purpose and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and clients. Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical coverage reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% company contribution
- Company paid ongoing training and personal development
- Vacation, personal time off, and company paid holidays
- Vacation bonus
- Pre and post natal support
- Outstanding working environment
- Family friendly atmosphere and culture
- Working with other “A players” driven to create great client results
As a member of this community it is imperative for me to work at a business that supports my values. Through my work at Living Room I am able to provide exceptional customer service, develop my skills, encouraged to learn and I am appreciated for my strengths.
-Ash Jimenez, Maintenance Coordinator
Our Hiring Process
We have a more thorough hiring process than most small businesses. This is because we believe that the cost of a mis-hire is enormous on both an individual and a company. Our process consists of several interviews, an analysis of your career history, and in-depth reference checks. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our process. We want you to find the ideal position for your skill set and strengths.
How to Apply
If you feel you are up for our challenging and rigorous hiring process, and feel you can contribute to a dynamic, growing company, please begin your application process by going to our online application. Phone calls and emails are not accepted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/lrpmtech →