Title: Membership Services Coordinator
Classification: Full-Time, Non-exempt
Department: Membership Services
Reports to: Membership Services Manager
Location: 1636 NW Lovejoy Street, Portland, Oregon
Salary Range: $32,000-$35,000 DOE and full benefits
Help us take Living Room Realty to the next level!
“We are looking for a talented and hard-working individual to bring additional client service and marketing capabilities to our experienced team. Your passion for serving others provide meaningful, relevant support for our agents and their clients.”
-Jenelle Isaacson, Owner and Founder
At Living Room Realty, we are committed to our core values and we strive to live them every day.
To promote, honor and embrace the culture within our community.
To create meaningful and powerful relationships in our community.
To honor ourselves and those around us by doing what we say and saying what we mean.
To cultivate joy through energy and gratitude.
To create achievement and enjoyment each day.
To appreciate and value what we have in order to create true generosity.
To achieve excellence through distinctive client experience and service.
To seek relevance, beauty and meaning in all we do.
Our values manifest themselves as a group of dynamic and creative learners who are passionate about improving every day, producing inspired and effective work, and who understand that life is too short to not enjoy yourself along the way.
Our promise to our clients is to continually innovate and deepen their relationships with their customers. For the “A player” (someone in the top 10% of talent for any position) looking for something special, this position is the opportunity for you.
– Do you have a passion for serving others?
– Do you have a high level of attention to detail?
– Do you love design that is simple, beautiful, and intuitive?
– Are you looking for a place to learn and challenge yourself every day?
– Are you able to maintain calm in times of stress?
– Do you focus on priorities to achieve set goals?
– Do you value the people you work with as much as the work itself?
– Do you look at work as a career rather than just a job?
– Are you inspired by the opportunity to address and solve interesting problems?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you!
Living Room Realty is a successful Portland, Oregon based residential and commercial real estate, tenant placement, and property management company that helps individuals and families make room to live.
Using neighborhood-smarts and ingenuity, our agents help clients find the answer. We know choosing a home amounts to more than closet space, good light, and square footage; it’s discovering the place to dream, create, and express your way of life and contribute to your community. Our agents use vision and heart, matching people with a house that becomes home. Whether it’s time to buy or sell, we deliver confident representation that moves quickly and maximizes value.
We are more than residential realtors. If you’re a renter, we find the right home or apartment in a neighborhood that suits your style. If you’re an investor, we’ll manage your property, placing and managing tenants while handling property maintenance. Want to start or move a business? Our commercial brokers help navigate Portland’s diverse commercial districts, ensuring you get the right location for your enterprise to thrive.
Living Room is the first West Coast brokerage to earn B Corp certification and is Gold Certified for Sustainability at Work by the City of Portland. Living Room has been honored with the Oregon Ethics in Business Award, 2014; The Oregonian’s Top Workplaces Award, 2014-2016, the Willamette Week Best of Portland Award, 2015 and Oregon Business 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon 2017. Our Owner and Founder has been honored as one of Portland’s Top 40 under 40 and is an Orchid Award recipient for Business and Civic Contributions. Living Room has been featured on OPB’s Think Out Loud and in The Oregonian, Portland Business Journal, Realtor.com, and Portland Monthly.
Living Room Realty is seeking a dynamic Membership Services Coordinator to help take our client support team to the next level.
– Create a welcoming, beautiful environment for our agents, their clients, and the community
– Act as the first point of contact for the company via phone, email, and website chat
– Provide excellent service focused on helping agents create a sustainable, successful businesses
– Identify new opportunities to better serve our agents
– Work closely with our staff to set and exceed company goals in alignment with our values
– Create effective, beautiful marketing for agents
– Maintain office and supplies ensuring that agents always have what they need to be successful
– Clearly document processes to avoid confusion and rework
– Plan and flawlessly execute fun, meaningful events
– Work closely team to ensure work is completed on schedule and within budget
– Self-starter with proven ability to meet or exceed goals and deadlines
– Friendly and welcoming, able to communicate easily with diverse populations
– Experience with Gmail, Google Apps, and Apple computers required
– Design skills and Adobe InDesign experience preferred
Living Room Realty is committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment full of great people who share, demonstrate, and live our core values. We take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, vision, and mission/purpose and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and clients. Our benefits include:
– Competitive compensation package
– Medical coverage reimbursement
– 401(k) retirement plan with 3% contribution
– Company paid ongoing training and personal development
– Vacation, personal time off, and company paid holidays
– Vacation bonus
– Pre and post natal support
– Outstanding working environment
– Family friendly atmosphere and culture
– Working with other “A players” driven to create great results
“Living Room Realty is the coolest and most empowering place that I have ever been employed. The ownership and staff are evolved and dynamic thinkers. This environment allows lot of latitude for ideas to be presented, nourished, and unleashed into the larger community. I often found myself with the freedom and responsibility to pursue any course of action of my choosing when situations arose. Being given the chance to spread my wings, and sometimes fail, was pretty empowering; those opportunities also made success more frequent and powerful. I remember being a year end planning meeting one time and talking about some big-picture ideas for the new year. Jenelle (the owner) said something like: “if a person just wants someone to tell them what to do everyday, then this is the wrong place to work.” That culture of allowing new ideas, ownership of projects, and collaboration really sums up what it is like to work at LRR. As a broker I couldn’t imagine hanging my license anywhere else and during my time as the Managing Principal Broker I was so proud to be part of the leadership team.”
-Drew Burchette, former Managing Principal Broker
“At Living Room Realty, I feel supported by my coworkers and appreciated by our brokers every day. I know that my team has my back at all times, and upper management cares about my professional success and my personal wellbeing. The energy at Living Room is always positive and inclusive, and the community-focused objectives of the company align well with my personal values.”
-Elinor Hickey, Administrative Assistant
How to Apply
We have a more thorough hiring process than most small businesses. This is because we believe that the cost of a mis-hire is enormous on both an individual and a company. Our process consists of several interviews, an analysis of your career history, and in-depth reference checks. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our process. We want you to find the ideal position for your skill set and strengths.
If you feel you are up for our challenging and rigorous hiring process, and feel you can contribute to a dynamic, growing company, please begin by filling out our online application. Attach PDFs of your resume and a cover letter detailing why you are a good fit for Living Room Realty.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you. No phone calls, emails, or walk-ins will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/18832 →