Part-Time, Pro-Rated Benefits
Job Code: CS-427
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:• Nonviolence – being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence – managing our feelings so we don’t hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning – respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy – shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication – saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility – everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change – creating hope for our clients and ourselves
Provides supervision to Child Care Workers for Early Childhood Program parenting groups and organizational support to groups. Job duties include hiring, scheduling, training, meal support, and on-site coaching/mentoring of childcare workers, as well as developing childcare programming and general program support. Childcare is provided for children while parents attend parent education program. 10-month position (Sept – June) working 24 hr. per week. Work hours: Approximately Noon to 8:00 pm over 3 days.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Services or related field or equivalent education and experience required.
• Two years’ experience working with children and families, preferably in a child care setting or comparable experience organizing events.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Must meet agency’s driving requirement
• Bloodborne Pathogens training required on first day of employment.
• Provides emergency first-aid, as needed, and maintains a current infant/child first-aid/CPR certification.
• Must pass DHS criminal history check.
Childcare Supervisor $16.14-$16.51
Childcare Supervisor (Bilingual) $17.59-$18.00
• Email a cover letter and resume to gro.sdiknosirromnull@sboj and reference job code “CS-427” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you’re applying for the Childcare Supervisor position.
• Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The position will remain open until enough qualified applicants have responded.
We Strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com