We’re looking for a fierce advocate for social and racial justice who finds joy in working with people from all walks of life to make Oregon and our world a better place. Our ED will partner with a board and staff team comprised of lovely, talented people who care deeply about MRG’s mission. Our new leader will be enthusiastic about the organization’s fundraising and grantmaking and will co-create MRG’s next chapter with board and staff members, grantees, donors, and other partners. We’re keen to find someone who exemplifies our social justice values, can collaborate with a vast array of people, and who has a great sense of humor. Together, we’ll continue MRG’s unique and powerful legacy.
MRG’s mission is to inspire people to work together for justice and mobilize resources for Oregon communities as they build collective power to change the world. We envision a just and joyful Oregon where people, cultures and ecosystems thrive.
$90,000 – $100,000, depending on experience
Our current budget is $1 million. We have five staff members (4.5 FTE).
The ED directly supervises three people: Finance and Operations Director, Grants Director, and Development Manager (to be hired).
Please see the “Organizational Position Summary” (on website) for additional information on MRG’s current strengths and challenges.
More Information: www.mrgfoundation.org
How to Submit an Application
Please send a cover letter and chronological resume to our search consultant, Kathy Kniep,at moc.peinkyhtaknull@yhtak, by Tuesday,September 4, 5pm. In your cover letter, please tell us how you heard about the positionand answer these questions, supplying a two-paragraphanswer to each:
1. How do you think about equity and racial equity in the context of MRG’s mission? What theories or life experiences do you draw on?
2. We are an activist-led, fundraising foundation. Please tell us about your experiences raising funds from people of all different backgrounds.
- An email acknowledgement will be sent to all applicants within two business days. If you do not receive an acknowledgment within that timeframe, please contact Kathy Kniep: moc.peinkyhtaknull@yhtak/ 503-309-3433.
- September 4this the preferred deadline for consideration.
- All inquiries and applications will be handled confidentially.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At MRG, we believe we can meet the organization’s mission only with a diverse board and staff who actively cultivate a culture of equity and inclusion. We encourage people from under-represented communities to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.mrgfoundation.org →