As the Executive Operations & Strategic Partner you will:
- Provide core executive operational and strategic partnership functions coordinated through the Health Department’s Director’s Office.
- Report directly to the Department Director and the areas of responsibility include strategic planning and initiative project management, external and internal communications coordination, facilitation actions, sponsorship management and executive strategic partner support including Director communications and scheduling coordination, recommending and implementing department policies, guidelines, and procedures, and Director strategic budget development and planning.
- Provide strategic analysis and support to include Director’s Office team operations management, decision facilitation, progress measurement and success management.
- As the main support for the Department Leadership Team, this position leads up through directing and guiding Department Leadership Team members in strategic planning activities and through meeting facilitation for effective senior team coordination.
- Provide Director-specific executive management and business support duties.
- The broad range of activities are accomplished through a varied team which can include the Director’s Office Team, Department Leadership Team and key managers, cross-departmental administrative teams, County leadership, and Board of County Commissioner Offices.
Diversity and Inclusion: As a Health Department employee you will contribute to a work culture of respect, trust and understanding for the highly diverse populations the Health Department serves in the office and in the community. Every employee shares the responsibility for promptly bringing to the County’s attention conduct that interferes with providing a work environment free of illegal discrimination and harassment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://multco.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Multco_Jobs/job/Northwest-Portland/Executive-Operations-and-Strategic-Partner---Management-Analyst_R-2073 →