Job Announcement: Administrative Coordinator
Employment Type: Part-Time (20 hrs./wk.) staff position
Salary Range: $15.00/hour
Benefits: Paid time off, partial contribution toward comprehensive health and dental benefits, transportation stipend
Location: Portland, OR
NARAL Pro-Choice Oregon is looking for a passionate, dependable, and committed Administrative Coordinator with experience working in non-profits. If this is you, please apply to be our Administrative Coordinator in Portland, OR.
WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to develop and sustain a constituency that uses the political process to guarantee every woman the right to make personal decisions regarding the full range of reproductive choices, including preventing unintended pregnancy, bearing healthy children, and choosing legal abortion.
We envision an Oregon where all people have reproductive self-determination to decide when or whether they will have children, and where every woman and transgender person who can become pregnant can exercise reproductive choices with dignity, without discrimination or coercion.
The Administrative Coordinator will work directly with the Executive Director and Deputy Director to assist in the execution of daily, weekly and monthly administrative tasks.
The overall responsibility of this position is to ensure that the office is running smoothly, fiscal systems are up to date and organized and to assist the Executive Director with organizational projects.
- Assist Executive Director in daily and special projects
- Oversee office systems including phone system, computer system and email & website maintenance
- Pickup mail daily and distribute
- Do the bi-weekly deposit and fill out appropriate internal deposit forms
- Input contributions into donor database (NGP)
- Track contributions, generate and mail thank-you letters
- Assist with monthly accounts receivables & accounts payables
- Take monthly inventory of office supplies; propose purchase of new supplies to Executive Director and purchase authorized items
- Direct and manage the technology program.
- Maintain professional reception and conference area
- Perform other duties as required
- Occasional use of personal vehicle required
- Occasional evening and weekend work required
- Office Management experience strongly preferred
- Administrative Assistant experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in a non-profit environment
- Experience working in a small office environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with NGP or donor database required
- Experience with Greater Giving preferred
- Website content experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and in writing
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines and time pressures
- Event experience a big plus
- Must support of a women’s right to choose
To apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Jill Wantland, Deputy Director, at gro.nogeroeciohcorpnull@llij by February 2nd, 2018 with “Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line. No Calls please. NARAL Pro-Choice Oregon is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically accepts applications from individuals of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION US NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, OR SKILLS FOR THIS POSITION AND IS SUBJECT TO REVIEW AND CHANGE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NEEDS OF THE ORGANIZATION.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org