About Us: Since 1973 The Oregon Community Foundation (OCF) has pursued a mission to improve lives for all Oregonians through the power of philanthropy. We transform individual philanthropy into sustained, community-driven impact. Through grantmaking, research, advocacy and community building, we guide donors toward more strategic giving that reflects individual priorities and community needs.
Opportunity: We have an exciting new full-time position for a prolific content creator to develop and distribute content across multiple communication channels and expand the organization’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and relationships.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and will assume a lead role in campaign and content, including direction of digital communication strategy. Join us as we enter an exciting growth phase with a new strategic plan and new branding to grow impactful giving as we approach our 50th anniversary.
- Create and distribute content to articulate the benefits of OCF Services to key constituents
- Collaborate with OCF communications staff, development, donor relations, research and grants departments to produce and enhance relevant publications and materials that meet the needs of key stakeholders
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing strategy and processes to increase following/engagement
- Five years’ experience in content development, product or service marketing, including user experience (online and traditional), customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Excellent creative writing, ability to develop clear and concise content and audience engagement
- Excellent design communication skills
- Ability to manage vendors such as creative agencies and freelancers and offer strategic director in deploying communication strategies
- Technical skills should include basic html/css, Word Press, graphics development, InDesign, editing and marketing analytic tools. Understand best practices for Search Engine Optimization.
- In addition to the specific job requirements for each position, staff are expected to embody certain cultural values to support OCF’s mission: communicate effectively, value one another, demonstrate accountability, embrace possibilities, address conflict and take action.
Compensation and Benefits: The starting salary range for the Content Marketing Manager is $57,000 – $70,000 per year. OCF offers a total compensation package that includes generous paid time off, choice of medical and dental plans, employer paid vision, disability, life insurance, monthly cell phone stipend, pre-tax health savings accounts, paid volunteer leave, and an outstanding 401k retirement plan with 10% employer contribution. Staff have access to an Employee Assistance Plan, professional development opportunities, and enjoy meaningful work that makes a positive impact in Oregon communities.
To Apply: OCF is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strives to build a diverse workforce to promote effective work in partnership with all communities and population groups in Oregon. We welcome a diverse pool of qualified applicants.
We are accepting applications through 9pm December 2. Please send a cover letter along with writing and design work product samples in both print and on-line formats. To learn more about us and apply, go to https://www.oregoncf.org/explore-ocf/careers