Research Analyst 3
Full-Time, Limited Duration
Office of Research and Data
This is a full-time unrepresented position. This position is expected to continue through June 30th, 2020, however it may end at any time for any reason. It may also be extended beyond this date. This recruitment may be used to fill future vacancies.
The HECC strives to create an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the diversity of the people we serve. We foster fairness, equity, and inclusion to create a workplace environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
HECC AGENCY VISION – The Higher Education Coordinating Commission (HECC) envisions a future in which all Oregonians—and especially those whom our systems have underserved and marginalized—benefit from the transformational power of high-quality postsecondary education and training.
Here’s what you will do…
The primary purpose of the position is to develop and manage data collection and validation processes and to develop, coordinate, and complete research projects for the Higher Education Coordinating Commission’s Office of Research and Data.
Minimum Qualifications (Required Skills)
A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline that included six-quarter units in statistics or quantitative analysis methods and procedures, and one year experience using computerized applications to independently gather, compile, and analyze data and prepare narrative or statistical reports;
Four years of research experience using computerized applications to independently gather, compile, and analyze data and prepare narrative or statistical reports.
If you have these qualities, let us know! It’s how we will choose whom to move forward!
· Excellent skills and substantial experience with SQL programming and relational database analytics.
· Research project experience including research reporting and accountability reports.
· Experience guiding colleagues in data preparation and analysis, including demonstrated ability convening and supporting diverse groups in a way that encourages engagement, active listening and group problem-solving.
· Skilled in collaborative problem-solving and collegial relationship-building with partner agencies and diverse stakeholder groups and demonstrated ability with correctly assessing the political and institutional environments in which decisions are made and implemented.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with diverse individuals from all levels of an organization.
· Knowledge of higher education issues, especially with regard to equity, state policy and student experience.
· High degree of flexibility and work demand tolerance.
· Project management experience.
How to Apply:
For more information, and/or to apply for this position, please see the following link:
This posting will remain open for applications until Saturday, June 1st, 2019.
The HECC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer Committed to Workforce Diversity Employment Opportunity Commission under Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). HECC does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission or access to our programs, services, activities, hiring, and employment practices.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--Public-Service-Building---HECC/Research-Analyst-3_REQ-11001 →