OREGON YOUTH AUTHORITY
OFFICE SPECIALIST 2
Portland – WASHINGTON COUNTY PAROLE & PROBATION OFFICE
Bring your administrative talents to our Washington County P/P Office!
The Oregon Youth Authority is currently hiring an office specialist 2 at our Washington County Parole and Probation Office in Portland. As the office specialist, you will provide clerical support to the Field Supervisor, Juvenile Parole/Probation Officers (JPPOs) and Juvenile Parole/Probation Assistants (JPPAs).
A Little About OYA:
The Oregon Youth Authority is a national leader in the juvenile justice field, pioneering the implementation of a positive human development framework for its work with staff and youth, and using data to match the right youth with the right services. The mission of OYA is to protect the public and reduce crime by holding youth accountable and providing opportunities for reformation in safe environments.
What’s in it for You?
OYA values our employees. We believe that your time outside of the office is as valuable as it is inside the office. We offer a great work/life balance with flexible work schedules and a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family. Our employee share percent for our medical plans is only 1% or 5% – depending on the plan you choose.
- Sick leave earned at the rate of 8 hours per a month with no maximum accumulation.
- Vacation leave earned at 8 hours per month with the ability to roll over unused time across fiscal years with accrual rate increases at 5-year increments.
- 24 hours personal leave earned each fiscal year.
- We also offer our employees optional benefits ranging from life insurance to short and long term disability to flexible spending accounts.
- A pension plan and an opportunity to defer pre-tax earnings for retirement, health care deductibles, child care, and transportation.
- Grow your career with us – we offer unlimited growth potential in a variety of disciplines.
These benefits are just the beginning, click here to visit our full benefits website.
Discover more about working in Oregon state government by clicking here.
How to apply:
Go to oregonjobs.org and search REQ-22953 or click here. Please read the announcement fully and to follow the application instructions.
THE OREGON YOUTH AUTHORITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO SELECTING, TRAINING, SUPPORTING AND EMPOWERING A COMPETENT AND DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Washington-PP-Office---OYA/Office-Specialist-2---Washington-County-P-P-Office_REQ-22953 →