Please apply at www.pfgc.com
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
We value our incredible employees and provide an excellent benefit package which includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement and paid time off.
*Job Description –For Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable for an organization. Communicates and interacts with customers, vendors and co-workers professionally ensuring questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator position will perform the following duties:
Set up Customer Accounts
Collections, maintaining cash applications
· Accumulates, sorts, and files receivable documentation to facilitate research and reconciliation. Verify adjustments to invoices made at time of delivery, process, collections and/or adjustments as needed.
· Prepares, prints and processes customer invoices on a weekly and monthly basis.
· May record out of town bank deposits, transfers, voids, non-sufficient funds (NSF) checks and associated activity.
· May process daily credit card and wire transfers. Researches and enters cash receipts and updates customer ledgers, as needed.
· Assist customers, sales representatives and internal staff with payments, credits, invoices, balances due and adjustments. May respond to driver inquiries relating to adjustments to invoices.
· Print reports for management or other departments; maintain accurate records of accounts receivable including filing and statements.
· Back up other accounting or administrative support staff, as needed.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
At least one year experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounting position
Strong computer skills
Accounting related courses
2+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounting position
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.pfgc.com/ →