Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (PPCW) is committed to providing, promoting, and protecting access to sexual and reproductive health care in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Since 1963, PPCW has provided a broad range of sexual and reproductive health care, including family planning, preventative care, and other medical services; trained and educated community members on issues of sexuality; and advocated for the protection of reproductive rights and freedom in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Each year, more than 58,000 women, men and teens visit a PPCW health center, located in NE and SE Portland, Milwaukie, Beaverton, Salem, and Bend, Oregon; and Vancouver, Washington.
As a member of our team, we can offer you:
– A supportive atmosphere and collaborative environment
– Organizational emphasis on high-quality practices
– A gratifying personal experience
– Office culture of work/life balance and flexibility
– Amazing employee benefits
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Services, the Manager of Clinical Quality Improvement (CQI) is responsible for administering the affiliate’s clinical quality improvement program in accordance with customer and agency requirements. This position monitors and ensures affiliate compliance with standards of quality patient care, PPFA accreditation standards, applicable state licensing requirements, and other applicable federal/state regulations.
The Manager of Clinical Quality Improvement monitors and analyzes the trends in documentation, treatment protocol and service delivery, and serves as the agency’s HIPAA Privacy Officer. This position manages the clinical quality improvement program and all related activities, under the leadership of the Medical Management Team and in collaboration with Health Centers, at PPCW to ensure the safe delivery of care and compliance with all regulatory standards.
The Manager of Clinical Quality Improvement assures compliance with internal and external requirements by maintaining and monitoring the incident reporting system, collecting data and disseminating reports, and coordinating and conducting clinical audits. Provides analytical support regarding clinical quality performance, and gathers data from a variety of databases for purposes of compiling quality improvement reports.
Schedule: 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday
Compensation: The salary range is $56,326 to $68,949 DOE.
Benefits: PPCW offers up to 4 workweeks of PTO during the first year of employment, with the first increase at the 2nd anniversary; 8 paid holidays; 403b retirement account with matching; Employee Assistance Program; excellent and low cost Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; Short and Long Term Disability insurance; Life Insurance; and Flex Spending Accounts for medical, commuting, and dependent care; plus voluntary AD&D, group accident, and hospital indemnity insurance.
- Proficient computer skills, including strong Excel or other statistical software skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to function independently with attention to detail and timelines.
- Positive attitude with proven ability to contribute effectively to highly functioning teams.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- This position requires a high level of collaboration, consistent and clear communication, strategic process improvement, and professional role modeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Two (2) years quality improvement experience and/or CPHQ certification
- Knowledge and/or experience in OSHA; privacy laws, access, and release of information
- Master’s Degree
- Experience or working knowledge of CLIA guidelines
- Reproductive Health experience
Visit www.ppcw.org/jobs and apply online today!
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, application for workers’ compensation benefits, use of statutory protected leave, veteran or military status, pregnancy, union activity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/ppcw →