PPCW seeks President and CEO
Based in Portland, OR, Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette (PPCW) seeks a visionary and collaborative President & CEO who will lead our organization and advance our mission: to provide, promote, and protect access to sexual and reproductive health care. PPCW is an affiliate of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA).
PPCW’s next President & CEO will lead a financially healthy organization with a capable leadership team, a dedicated staff and Board of Directors, and a largely progressive regional public policy environment. The President & CEO’s time will be divided equally between external-facing leadership and internal management. Priorities for the incoming President & CEO include:
• Lead Sustainable Growth: Lead strategy and business development to build financial sustainability and resiliency in a time of major change for healthcare providers and local communities. Lead philanthropic efforts and strengthen PPCW’s organization-wide culture of philanthropy.
• Become a Provider of Choice: Retain current patients and attract new patients, assuring expert, safe, and non-judgmental care with the highest level of patient satisfaction. Address coverage gaps in PPCW’s service area and continue implementation of telemedicine and online health services.
• Strengthen Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Continue PPCW’s commitment to health equity by embedding diversity, equity and inclusion across the organization and client base, while also strengthening community relationships, strategic partnerships, and referral networks.
• Collaborate on Advocacy: Work to advance advocacy goals in cooperation with the Planned Parenthood of Southwestern Oregon (PPSO), PPCW’s sister affiliate, and the region’s two 501(c)(4) organizations: Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon (PPAO) and Planned Parenthood Votes Northwest (PPVNW).
• Collaborate on Education: Continue efforts to strengthen and evaluate education and engagement programs with school districts in each of the communities served by PPCW.
• Support the Team: Lead and support a talented executive leadership team of 8, which includes the Chief Operations Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Development Officer, Chief Information Officer, VP of Human Resources & Organizational Development, VP of Education & Outreach, Director of Equity & Inclusion, and Medical Director.
To apply please submit the following by Feb. 17, 2018: A cover letter that reflects how your experience qualifies you to become the President & CEO of Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette, and a complete chronological resume.
Send via email as a PDF to PPCW’s Executive Search Consultant, Paula Manley: moc.yelnamaluapnull@hcraeSwcpp / Subject line: PPCW CEO Search
Please use this email address to request an accommodation. All inquiries will be handled confidentially.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity and review a full job description, visit www.ppcw.org
Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, application for workers’ compensation benefits, use of statutory protected leave, veteran or military status, pregnancy, union activity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-columbia-willamette/campaigns/ppcw-seeks-president-and-ceo →