Portland Tennis & Education (PT&E) strengthens youth, inspires families, and builds communities that reach their potential. Our vision is to create access to a fair learning and playing field for Portland’s underserved youth. To this end, we offer a 900+ hour, education-first program that includes our after-school program, summer program, high school academy, and Passport Oregon program. Our goal with these programs is to have all of our Scholar Athletes graduate from high school on-time and prepared to lead healthy lives. Learn more about PT&E at www.ptande.org.
PT&E seeks to hire a Fund Development Director. This individual will work at St. Johns Racquet Center, in North Portland. This is a full-time, exempt 1.0 FTE position, which reports to the Executive Director. This is a management level position. Occasional evening and weekend work is required.
· Any satisfactory combination of experience, training and/or education which ensures the ability to perform the work applies towards the qualifications.
· 2-4 years of experience in developing fundraising plans, completing individual asks, and maintaining database systems
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Understanding of Donor Stewardship and innovative techniques
· Entry-level management skills for staff and volunteers
Compensation: $45,000 annually; Kaiser Permanente health and dental insurance options available after 30 days of employment; two weeks paid vacation; opportunity to contribute to a savings plan through Oregon Saves.
Closing Date: August 31, 2019
To apply for this position, mail, email, or deliver the following three documents:
1) a complete cover letter (attached as Word or pdf) that serves as an example of your writing and addresses how you meet all of the required qualifications specific to the position you are applying for,
2) your resume, and
3) a completed PT&E Employment application (available at http://www.ptande.org/jobs) to:
– or –
Portland Tennis & Education
Development Director Position
7519 N Burlington Ave
Portland, Oregon 97203
Portland Tennis & Education is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, LGBTQ+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.ptande.org/development-director →