Pride Disposal & Recycling Company is a family owned and operated garbage and recycling company. Employees of Pride Disposal have a comprehensive benefit package, including full medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage for the employee and their dependents, and a 401k.
Full time customer service position. Monday through Friday. 8:00am-5:00pm
We are looking for a person who has excellent phone and computer skills. Daily work includes tasks such as: answering customer questions, setting up new accounts, making changes to existing accounts, providing customer education, billing, and general information requests.
The successful applicant will handle a steady call volume with accurate data entry.
This position utilizes industry specific technology for customer billing, routes, and video records.
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Current phone customer service experience
• Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced environment
• Detailed and accurate with your work
• Ability to think critically and problem solve
• Proficient in computer applications (Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Outlook, and Microsoft Word)
ADDITIONAL SKILLS FOR CONSIDERATION
• Basic accounting skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish
After a job offer is made we conduct E-Verify, Criminal Background Check and Drug testing.
Our company application must be completed to be considered for this position. The application can be found on our website (www.pridedisposal.com) or you may get one in our office.
Completed applications can be e-mailed, faxed: 503-625-6179, or dropped off at our office: 13980 SW Tualatin Sherwood Road, Sherwood, OR.
Pride Disposal & Recycling Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We believe equity, diversity, and inclusion are critical to our success.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com