We are actively recruiting mechanics. We are looking for multiple mechanics across all levels of experience for a swing shift schedule. Full time position. Shift: 2:00 pm-12:30am. (TBT Monday through Thursday or Tuesday through Friday). Some overtime required. Holiday’s worked on a rotation basis with other team members. Our equipment includes garbage collection trucks (diesel and CNG) and heavy equipment/yellow iron for our transfer station.
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• CDL Class A license must be obtained within 6 months of hire. We will help with the training and provide a testing vehicle
• Technical training certification preferred. “Real World” experience can be applicable.
• Basic Computer skills needed
• Must be knowledgeable in all phases of heavy equipment, truck maintenance & repair.
• Job requires extensive work with electrical, hydraulic, brake and air systems.
• Welding knowledge is beneficial.
• Must have an adequate complement of own tools.
Pride Disposal Company supports a drug-free work environment and requires pre-employment drug screening.
-Medical, Dental, Vision. Monthly premium is paid by the company for the employee and their dependents. Medical starts on the 1st of the month, following date of hire.
-401k and profit sharing plan
-Company provides continuing education at no cost to the employee
Wages: Starting at $24/hour. Negotiable based on experience
Our company application must be completed to be considered for this job. Please do not just send your resume. Our application can be found on the Careers page of our company website: www.pridedisposal.com
Completed applications can be emailed, faxed (503-625-6179), or delivered to our office. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8-4:30, located at 13980 SW Tualatin Sherwood Road, Sherwood, Oregon.
Pride Disposal & Recycling Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We believe equity, diversity, and inclusion are critical to our success.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com