NOW INTERVIEWING FOR WELDER / FABRICATOR
DAY SHIFT Monday through Friday
Pride Disposal Company is known as one of the most technologically advanced solid waste companies in the state of Oregon. All trucks operate with on-board computer systems and digital video recording devices. Several trucks now operate on CNG (Compressed Natural Gas).
Great Equipment, Great Employees, Great Company!
Employees of Pride Disposal have a very comprehensive benefit package, including full medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage for the employee and their dependents, and also a 401k.
Duties and Responsibilities: Including and not limited to the following…
• Write up computerized work orders and coordinate parts with work order.
• Perform servicing and welding repairs on company containers and vehicles.
• Perform service calls to make site welding repairs on containers or vehicles as needed.
• Unload, assemble and maintain containers.
• Complete required paperwork.
• Report all noted defects in writing.
• Perform other related assignments as required.
• Understand how to use and care for your welding equipment and work in a safe manner.
• Sign all work orders and turn into the maintenance office when complete.
• Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
Work Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
• Familiarity with welding techniques. MIG/TIG
• At least 3 years of related work experience welding sheet metal and using wire feed welder.
• Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds.
• Ability to pass a medical and drug test.
• A combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Beneficial to have valid driver’s license.
NOTE: This job description is intended to specify each position’s unique duties and qualifications which are in addition to all general Pride Disposal, requirements.
OUR COMPANY APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB. Please do not just send your resume.
Please download and complete our job application at www.pridedisposal.com. You can also come to our office for an application. Completed applications can be scanned and emailed to moc.lasopsidedirpnull@ofni, faxed to 503-625-6179 or delivered to our office, Monday through Friday 8-4:30, at our facility located at 13980 SW Tualatin Sherwood Road, Sherwood, Oregon.
TriMet stop is near Pride Disposal. WES is approx. 3 miles away
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.pridedisposal.com/about/careers.php →