The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The successful HRBP will act as an employee advocate and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs specific to the business units they support. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
In conjunction with the Vice President of Human Resources, this HRBP role also helps facilitate internal communications and employee engagement initiatives for the company. (Reports to the Vice President of Human Resources, and manages no direct reports.)
- Collaborates with business partners, employees and the broader HR team across multiple locations and geographies
- Proactively supports the delivery and implementation of HR Processes, programs, initiatives, systems, policies and procedures
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Mediates employee disputes and provides conflict management resources as needed
- Balances multiple stakeholders, demonstrates an orientation to teamwork and results, able to effectively coach managers across all talent situations
- Monitor compliance issues and opportunities; ensure legal compliance
- Provide guidance to other HR associates
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or the equivalent in relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues preferably in a combination of start-up and larger corporate high-tech environments
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, equity diversity inclusion (EDI), performance management and improvement, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Experience with HR metrics and data to provide executive decision support
- Proven ability to calmly, confidently, and confidentially engage with management and employee relations to address opportunities and needs, as appropriate
- Excellent communication and consultative skills
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office suite and G-Suite
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
How to Apply
We realize the unacceptable lack of diversity in our industry and we refuse to ignore it. We proactively address this with our office culture and hiring practices. If you are not sure whether or not you’d be a fit, we say go ahead and apply!
Please upload a letter of interest, resume with professional references in one (1) PDF via online application process.
Please include in your cover letter what equity, diversity, and inclusion means to you. We do read every cover letter and will not accept applications without them, help us get to know you!
No phone calls, please. Incomplete applications and auto-reply submissions will not be considered.
Quantum Spatial is a proud and committed Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d0ce5a10-4427-4ee1-a051-733c61ff3f81&jobId=246398&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001 →