Location: Glisan Office
Classification: Full-Time; Non-Exempt
Ride Connection seeks dynamic and experienced trainer to join our professional training team. The Training Specialist works in collaboration with the training team to deliver Ride Connection’s training programs and curriculums. This position’s focus is on classroom instruction and may also provide backup for behind the wheel training and coaching as needed.
• BA degree in a related field with a minimum of three years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
• 4 or more years of professional driving that includes coaching other drivers and training experience (including one-on-one instruction and formal instruction with groups of 20 or more) may be substituted for formal education
• Demonstrated training skills and experience providing classroom based instruction
• Ability and willingness to work an occasional Saturday
• Willing to travel as needed (including overnight travel) throughout Oregon to deliver training courses
• Demonstrated computer skills and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software
• Ability to speak other languages in addition to English
• Current instructor certification in PASS, First Aid/CPR and/or other transportation related topics
• Experience driving a larger passenger or other vehicle
• Experience with older adults and/or people with disabilities
If this sounds like you, please visit www.rideconnection.org for an application and job description. A cover letter, resume and application must be submitted in order to be considered for the position. For additional information or to submit your application material contact us at gro.noitcennocedirnull@sboj.
This position is an hourly non-exempt full time position. Compensation is annualized at $40,851.00 and includes 12 paid holidays and 2 weeks paid vacation annually. The benefits package includes employer paid medical, dental, vision and long term disability insurance as well as an annual Trimet Pass for the employee. This position includes opportunity for professional development and growth. Additionally, Ride Connection ranked in the top 100 best non-profits to work for in Oregon in 2017 and is proud to have earned the When Work Works award for the past 6 consecutive years. This position is open until filled.
Ride Connection shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that Ride Connection take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org