Position: Full-time IT Coordinator
Rose Villa is hiring for a full time IT Coordinator to join our Facility Operations department! This role performs both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of data, cable TV, and telecom systems on our 22-acre campus.
Company: Rose Villa is an independent, non-profit senior living community located in SE Portland near Milwaukie
Start with yes
Curiosity is critical
Assume positive intent
These four core values are central to our mission of supporting older adults to live the life of their own choosing. As an organization, Rose Villa is full of ideas, very collaborative, and recognizes that everyone—including residents, families, and employees—is a contributor.
What You’ll Do:
IT Coordinator job duties include…
- Assisting residents and staff with basic technical assistance (lots of face to face contact!)
- Coordinating and completing all IT work orders
- Liaising with our higher-level IT support
- Installing and configuring selected software and hardware
- Managing all mobile device inventory and AV conference room equipment
- Training colleagues to assist with IT in event set ups
- Managing resident and staff access using a key fob system
- Maintaining Rose Villa’s nurse call system
The right candidate will have a patient demeanor, will look forward to daily interactions with residents and staff, and will enjoy managing your own time as you travel around campus completing various responsibilities. Having a knack for learning new systems and being comfortable communicating charges and realistic timelines with residents will also help in this position.
Wage and benefits:
- $41,600-$50,500 per year to start, depending on experience
- Choice of medical plans with few out of pocket costs
- Dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Significant 403b match
- 24-hour access to the on-site fitness facilities and saline pool
- Discount at the on-site restaurants
This past year, Rose Villa was once again included in Oregon Business Journal’s 100 best Non-profits to work for in Oregon!
Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Rose Villa here: http://www.rosevilla.org/about/#careers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://secure3.entertimeonline.com/ta/90523.jobs?ShowAllOpenings →