This job requires a strategic thinker and team leader to pick up the ball and run with it—in this case the ball is our new enterprise document management system, and the plan is to successfully implement it companywide.
You’ll be running in two directions: One is working with internal customers to implement and enhance the system throughout SAIF by setting up projects and managing maintenance and training.
Plus, you’ll lead an internal team that will work with the vendor (Hyland) to enhance what we already have in place to make it the most effective tool it can be. At the same time, you’ll collaborate with Hyland to develop the OnBase product further so it meets our future business needs across the company as best as it can.
As for experience, in our ideal world you’ve worked with OnBase; if not, then document management systems; or at least previous success running an IT systems program. You should have solid experience with vendor management. And you’ll need leadership skills, and the ability to think strategically and make connections effectively—with both SAIF staff and the vendor.
We prefer at least a year in a supervisor or leadership role, because you’ll lead a small team dedicated to supporting and enhancing the system. Plus, the usual: excellence in communication, stakeholder management, and collaboration.
Manage the planning, implementation, and maintenance for the enterprise content management system management according to established standards.
- Lead a team of IS employees by assigning, planning, and prioritizing work assignments.
- Work closely with departments enterprise wide to ensure proper and appropriate usage of our ECM technologies
- Validate and identify opportunities to further improve our processes serving internal and external needs to support ECM technologies.
- Develop and maintain enterprise content management systems and processes for the management of documents, ensuring a cohesive approach as well as compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Work with end-users and leaders within IS and the business to develop and enhance the organization’s information architecture to support the management of documents across the organization.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction for ECM end-users. Oversee the development and training approach for all end-users.
- Contribute to the development of the corporate project plan by representing the enterprise content management system and input from business partners. Participate and contribute to financial analysis (i.e. ROI) on potential initiatives and investments.
- Lead and manage projects utilizing SAIF’s project management best practices.
- Manage relationship with strategic ECM vendors to ensure solutions meet business requirements. Negotiate the revision of goals, objectives, and deadlines with internal and external customers when necessary. Work with the vendor to influence product direction.
- Manage staff by utilizing the performance management process, clarifying job responsibilities and performance expectations, establishing goals and job competencies, identifying skill gaps, creating development plans, coaching on a continuous basis and evaluating performance. Responsible for the hiring and termination of employees and determining wage/salary levels within SAIF policy guidelines.
- Prepare operational budget, monitor expenditures throughout the year, and manage variances to ensure budgetary guidelines are met while upholding high standards of customer service excellence.
- Keep apprised of the latest industry standards and trends in the areas of electronic content and records management technologies, principles, and best practices.
Five or more years of experience in enterprise content management and information technology with one or more years of supervisory or significant leadership experience.
A bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
Other combinations of training and experience demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the work
To receive consideration, please submit your SAIF Application for Employment by the close of this recruitment. We want your application to count, so be sure it’s complete and that you submit all the required materials.
Qualifying veterans and disabled veterans may obtain preference in employment by submitting the following documentation as verification of eligibility:
A copy of the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215), or
A letter from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs indicating receipt of a non-service connected pension.
Disabled veterans also must submit a copy of their veteran’s disability preference letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs, unless the information is included in the DD Form 214 or 215.
To be considered for preference, you must submit the proper documentation to moc.fiasnull@sboj by the application deadline.
This recruitment will close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 9, 2018.
If a sufficient number of qualified applications are received this recruitment may close early.
SAIF Corporation is Oregon’s not-for-profit, state-chartered workers’ compensation insurance company. SAIF has been doing business for more than 100 years and is the leading workers’ compensation insurance provider in Oregon.
Learn more about the opportunities and benefits of working at SAIF. Visit our website or see our Facebook page.
SAIF is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in its workplace.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs-saif.icims.com/jobs/2251/enterprise-content-management-supervisor/job →