Job Summary – Inside Sales Associate
To provide support for the sales staff, aiding them in completing tasks to expedite their process.
The Inside Sales Associate will learn fundamental aspects of the sales process from start to
finish while also providing support for sales staff through marketing efforts.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the Sunbridge Solar sales team. You
will focus primarily on managing leads, lead sources, and marketing/outreach efforts.
The ideal candidate is a team player, works well to support fellow sales team members, is
hungry to learn about solar sales, and excited to be part of the solar industry. You will learn to
utilize both sales and design tools such as Aurora and Pipedrive CRM.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
● Build Aurora site models (currently Sephora does)
● Help oversee and manage individual accounts on Pipedrive
● Process new leads- disseminate (currently Haley does)
● Coordinating/ scouting local events to table at- creating and managing a yearly event
schedule, setting up and breaking down events, and preparing sales team for staffing
● Coordinating customer BBQ events, campaigns
● Call through cold lead lists for sales team
● Manage platforms for all lead sources and coordinate lead returns when needed
● Create weekly/monthly lead reports that define number of leads, quality, source, etc
● Provide support on quarterly campaigns through social media tools and Constant
● Coordinate refresh of marketing materials working with sales managers and designers
Skills and Education
● Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, environment or science, or working
towards such a degree
● Superior attention to detail, organizational & planning skills, problem-solving , analytical
skills & critical thinking skills
● Outgoing and great at working as part of a team
● Integrity & honesty, customer-service & solid communication skills, both written and
● Familiarity with business principles & practices
● Computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and CRM software
About Sunbridge Solar
Located in Washougal, Washington, Sunbridge Solar was founded in 2010 and has grown
consistently over the years. We are not only dedicated to superb customer satisfaction but also
work towards a rich employee culture and a leader in installation quality. We also have sister
companies located in Colombia and Nepal.
Our main emphasis is on designing and installing superior quality solar electric systems for both
residential and commercial settings in the Pacific Northwest. While we pride ourselves highly on
our second-to-none installations here in Oregon and Washington, our goal for meaningful local
and global impact is much broader than our bottom line.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14-16/hour with commission percentage based on total sales revenue
Benefits: 401k, health and dental, paid holidays and paid time off
Workplace: Mostly Washougal but some flexibility to work from home
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com