About the Position
At The Pathfinder Network, we envision communities that welcome all people, provide second chances, and create pathways to change.
As the Director of Community Programs, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for our Center for Family Success, which provides high quality community-based prevention and intervention services to adults, children and families who are system-impacted.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and support in the planning, design, implementation, training, and evaluation of all agency community programs.
- Supervise four Program Managers and other staff; provide guidance, oversight, and support in areas such as hiring, performance management, and evaluation of personnel.
- Act as a liaison between staff, community partners, and serve as a member of the agency’s leadership team.
- Manage the coordination and administration of all aspects of the Center for Family Success grants and contracts, and ensure grant, contract, Oregon Administrative Rule, and program evaluation compliance.
- Partner with agency leadership, management, and staff in the continuous improvement and innovation of our program and service delivery.
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Psychology, Social Work, Human Resources, Public Administration, or other related field.
- Five or more years program management and service delivery experience.
- Four or more years’ experience supervising a diverse team.
- Experience implementing evidence based programming and practices.
- Intermediate level computer capabilities in use of data bases, web-based environments, word processing, email, and spreadsheets.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to gain access to Correctional Facilities.
- Must be able to pass an extensive Department of Corrections criminal history background back, employment verification, motor vehicle records check, and drug screen (which does not include testing for marijuana).
- Must be able to travel to various office locations, including correctional institutions, in a timely manner.
Valued Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Psychology, Social Work (MSW), Human Resources, Public Administration, or other related field.
- Experience working with justice-involved populations.
- Experience in a corrections and/or nonprofit setting.
- Experience providing organizational leadership as part of a senior management team.
- Experience managing grants and contracts.
The Pathfinder Network offers benefits to all Full Time employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Employer paid employee-only health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Employer paid Short Term Disability and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- 401(k) Plan including a 2% employer-paid match after six months of employment.
- Generous paid time off accruals, including 9 paid holidays per year.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/168549 →