This position oversees the operations of a licensed child care facility and supervises approximately five employees. The Site Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and training of five employees, the referral, intake, and enrollment of families into the Family Relief Nursery. The Supervisor ensures high quality service and full capacity for the program.
Education, Training and Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood education, psychology, social work, or a related field. Master’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
– Minimum two years of experience working with children 0-5 years old and experience working with at-risk families required.
– Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience required.
-Training in delivering Trauma Informed Care preferred.
– Prior experience in some or all of the following: coordinating referrals, initial contact and enrollment of families, home visits and case management, reviewing parenting information with families and child care providers.
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to respectfully engage with families while discussing sensitive information.
– Ability to effectively problem solve by exercising independent judgment.
– Cultural competence and ability to work in collaboration with diverse individuals and groups.
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
– Conflict resolution skills.
Please apply on our agency website at www.voaor.org/explore-careers to be considered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org