All kids deserve the chance to learn, grow and thrive in a positive, supportive atmosphere. It’s known that children who participate in safe, high quality enrichment programs are more engaged in school and exhibit better behavior. YMCA Teachers take great pride in achieving this goal.
At the YMCA employees impact our communities daily through their work with youth and families. Our employees are rewarded for their service through a robust benefits package, but also through the feeling that they’ve improved lives during their day.
Our staff receive:
- Free Family YMCA membership
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- YMCA Childcare and Program Discounts
- Employee Referral Awards
- Community Discounts
Paid Time Off
YMCA Retirement Plan and more!
We’re searching for a creative and nurturing individual devoted to positively impacting the lives of kids by creating an enriching classroom environment at our early childhood development center on the St. Vincent’s Hospital campus in Southwest Portland.
YMCA Teachers meet the following qualifications:
- 20 credit hours in Education or related field or at least 1 year of experience in a licensed child care/school facility
- Meet all teacher standards as dictated by the state Child Care Division
- Current CPR and First Aid certification or ability to obtain within 30 days
- At least 18 years of age
- Pass a YMCA Background Check
- Experience working with children in a day care/child care classroom
- Currently registered on the Oregon State Childcare Registry
- Current certified fingerprinting for childcare registry
Please visit our online career center to view details and the application.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=5f599405-d8c5-4cfc-b5e5-05d984e136db&ccId=2578326146_640&jobId=244337&lang=en_US&source=CC4 →