**Now Offering $2,000 Sign-On Payment plus $3,000 Relocation Assistance Package**
Youth Villages has been a national leader in the adoption and implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the field of children’s mental and behavioral health. Our commitment to helping troubled children and their families find success spans 30+ years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services.
If you are looking for a positive career move where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a positive difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you. We are looking for people with a strong sense of purpose and focus to continually build confidence in yourself and our organization.
Our Crisis Support Services program serves children and adolescents under the age of 18 who are experiencing a crisis- suicidal, homicidal, physical aggression, or psychosis. The program specializes in working with the client, family, and other systemic key participants to assess the risks versus the protective factors to keep the client and others safe. Crisis Support strives to use the least restrictive environment. The Youth Villages’ Model uses a systematic treatment model where interventions are parent focused bringing change through the family, school, community, and peer groups; training staff intensively in conducting assessment, crisis management, in-home treatment, and respite care.
The Program Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
• Assist Regional Supervisor in clinical oversight of the region through supervision meetings and consultations
• Counselor Development/Training-participate in interviewing and hiring, provide on-the-job training and development, hold Individual Supervision meetings, conduct weekly staff trainings
• Documentation oversight
• Schedule-complete a schedule with thorough coverage, providing on call coverage where needed
• Leadership Development/Team Morale- implement initiatives to target recognition and motivation of team,
• Customer Service-schedule monthly meetings with key players around customer complaints, trainings, outreach, and trends, conduct presentations, participate in regional monthly and quarterly meetings
A Master’s degree in a social services discipline and qualified QMHP is required
At least one year experience working with the intensive in-home services or specialized crisis services is strongly preferred
One year of experience in a clinical counseling or case management setting is required
Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and develop staff
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
10 paid holidays
Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers-youthvillages.icims.com/jobs/2228/clinical-supervisor-crisis-support-services-**offering-%242%2c000-sign-on-payment**/job?mode=view →