Help the Urban League of Portland achieve our mission of empowering African Americans in the region to secure economic self-reliance, parity, power, and civil rights. At this time we are in need of volunteer support to assist us in planning and data entry for our 2013 Equal Opportunity Day dinner September 24, 2013
Urban League of Portland is looking for a dedicated volunteer to support our database work in the Greater Giving database system for our upcoming annual fundraising event.
- Comfortable working on computers and in databases.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- Able to meet deadlines
Time Commitment :
- June and July – 4 to 5 hours a month
- Aug and Sept – 6 to 8 hours a week
- A one-hour training on Greater Giving will be provided
Work can primarily be done remotely but there will be a need for some work to be performed on site at the Urban League office during our business hours (Monday – Friday 8am-5pm). If you are interested and available please contact us 503-280-2600.