Every April the Urban League of Portland’s Career Connections Job Fair gives job seekers and career changers the opportunity to meet face to face with recruiters from over 80 of the area’s best employers. This event only happens once a year, so don’t miss out!
• Recruiters from federal, state, county, and city government will be there looking for great people like you.
• Talk to representatives from apprenticeship programs about their paid apprenticeships.
• Connect with recruiters from nonprofits focused on: the arts, education, healthcare, and social justice.
• Learn about the large variety of career opportunities in the private sector including jobs in: manufacturing, retail, hospitality, customer service, sales, and finance.
• Ask recruiters about entry level jobs and internships at their organizations.
Contact: gro.xdplunull@enohRB ; or call 503-280-2600 ext. 613
Employer Registration for The Career Connections Job Fair
The 2018 Career Connections Job Fair will take place on April 3rd, 2018.
Please contact gro.xdplunull@enohRB if you would like to be notified when registration opens for our next career fair.