Every April the Urban League of Portland’s Career Connections Job Fair gives job seekers and career changers the opportunity to meet face to face with recruiters from over 80 of the area’s best employers. This event only happens once a year, so don’t miss out!
• Recruiters from federal, state, county, and city government will be there looking for great people like you.
• Talk to representatives from apprenticeship programs about their paid apprenticeships.
• Connect with recruiters from nonprofits focused on: the arts, education, healthcare, the environment, and social justice.
• Learn about the large variety of career opportunities in the private sector including jobs in: manufacturing, retail, hospitality, customer service, sales, and finance.
• Ask recruiters about entry level jobs and internships at their organizations.
*This event is free and open to the public
*Job seekers do not need to pre-register. Job seekers register on site, at the career fair.
2017 Career Connections Job Fair
Tuesday, April 4th, 2017, 10am-3pm
The Double Tree Hotel(near Lloyd Center)
1000 NE Multnomah St, Portland, OR
Employers recruiting at the 2017 Career Connections Job Fair will include:
C+C Marketing and PR
Cambia Health Solutions
Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare
City of Beaverton
City of Gresham
City of Hillsboro
Country Financial -Currently Recruiting
De Paul Treatment Centers
Enterprise Holdings- Rent-a- Car
Family Care Inc.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Friends of the Children
Girl Scouts of Oregon & SW Washington
Janus Youth Programs
NECA-IBEW Electric Training Center
New Seasons Market
Oregon Department of Corrections
Oregon Department of Energy
Oregon Episcopal School
Oregon Southern Idaho Laborers-Employers Training
Oregon Trades Women Inc.
Oregon Youth Authority
Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters
Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters Institute
Port of Portland
Portland Center Stage
Portland Community College
Portland Community Reinvestment Initiatives, Inc.
Portland General Electric
Portland Police Bureau
Portland State University
Providence Health & Services
Reach Community Development
Samaritan Health Services
Sysco Food Service
TerraFirma Foundation Systems
Find more information on the event’s page.
Employer Registration for The Career Connections Job Fair
Employers may register for the Career Connections Job Fair in our employer portal.
Registration Deadline: March 24th, 2017. Please note: registration may close earlier than the deadline (we highly recommend registering early, booth space is limited).