Information for Employers (PDF)
Are you an employer looking for competitive candidates for tech roles? By partnering with the Urban Tech Jobs Program, you can design a recruitment program where candidates are trained in the specific coursework required for your open positions prior to starting work! Additionally, payment of wages during on-the-job training can be provided by the Urban League.
Benefits of a partnership with the Urban Tech Jobs Program (UTJP)
- Partnering closely with the UTJP means that job descriptions for open positions in your company are closely matched to candidates who will be trained in the specific needs of these hard-to-fill roles!
- Candidates are provided relevant technical certification training before starting with your company
- UTJP provides job-readiness and resiliency trainings to candidates
- UTJP provides support for payment of wages for candidates during on-the-job training
- Your company works directly with candidates for up to twelve weeks during on-the-job training to ensure role-specific competencies are obtained before making an offer for full-time hire
- Continued engagement with the Urban League during on-the-job training and after full-time hire for successful long-term placement
For more information contact: gro.xdplunull@PJTU